Current Job Openings
If you're interested in working with the Jay-Lan Lawn Care team, view a list of current openings below. You can also apply online with us anytime.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients and work cooperatively with others.
- Trusted to work independently to complete and record services in accurate, timely manner.
- Ability to obtain Applicators License certification (fees and books will be covered)
- Safely apply fertilizer, pesticides, and fungicides to residential and commercial properties.
- Apply correct treatments to lawns, mulch beds, trees, and shrubs to control weeds and pests.
Dependable transportation to and from work.
- No experience necessary, training will be provided.
- 40 hours a week
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional Saturday depending on weather.
Job Ideal for Someone who is:
- People oriented
Please complete the form below, or contact us directly.